Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Saturday, June 19, 2004

Yoshi's a Cutey

It has slowly begun to surface in my thoughts that perhaps my friends don't really want me around. I don't know what I may have done, but that's the impression I keep getting. But maybe I'm wrong. don't know. It just seems no one has ever made an effort to get to know me, and no one really seems like they feel it would be a loss not to know me. But maybe I'm wrong...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Lenny said…

    I have a response to this but I can't type it out for the life of me. Perhaps we could discuss this in person sometime I find it much easier to communicate that way.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home