Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Ok, so it turns out it's not because of the prereq problem. Adrienne doesn't have any other psychology classes and she still got her grade. It stems from a problem earlier in the semester where I got dropped because the teachers TA got trigger happy and just started taking people out of the class, I think. I talked to the teacher and she said she'd fix it and I guess she didn't. Anyway, I emailed the teacher and hopefully it will be resolved soon.


Quack Quack Emu Sound

3 Comments:

  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Third said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Third said…

    Which Psych professor did you guys have? If you get the chance, and you're taking more psychology classes, i'd strongly reccomend looking into Mike Toutonghi's classes. His name makes him sound indian, but actually he's only a flower-child white guy, and he's really awesome. One of my favorite classes i've ever taken was his Psych 300, and i know he teaches quite a few others.

    Courtesy

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    No, it was Debora Senna I believe. I don't think I'm gonna be taking any morePsych classes, I'm gonna work on my major and some fun classes too. But mostly my major. And did you call me earlier Liam? My mom said you did but the message was kinda funbly around like maybe you'd hit a button that called me while you were fiddling with your phone, so if you want me to call you back, let me know. If I don't get a responce to this in like a day I'll just call you anyway.

    Quack Quack Emu Sound

     

Post a Comment

<< Home