Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Woohoo, I got a new job. I'll be working at Subway in just a couple of weeks and I'll be away from the evil UPS demons. It's amazing, everyone thinks it's a big step down, but considering a third of my pay check was going to gas working at UPS, i might end up having more money to spend working here. Plus you can get a raise every 30 days at Subway, as opposed to every year at UPS. Of course I can't call in any time I want to stay home from Subway, but I'll get over that, and I wont be exhausted after work everyday! What a strange way to work, it sounds...pleasant.

Quack Quack Emu Sound

4 Comments:

  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    Is this the Subway over by my job? (The one at Fair Oaks/Manzanita by Golden 1)

    john

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No, it's the one on El Camino just past eastern, by Adrienne's mom's house.

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh ok... right next to Carolyns then.

     
  • At 12:39 AM, Blogger Third said…

    Having some experience in the matter, i'm anxious to see how you feel after a few months making sandwiches for people. Hope you like the change!

    Courtesy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home