Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Friday, April 23, 2004

5
Is then the world unkind?
And does it treat all things
Like straw dogs used in magic rites?
The Wise Man too, is he unkind?
And does he treat the folk
Like straw dogs made to throw away?

Between the earth and sky
The space is like a bellows,
Empty but unspent.
When moved its gift is copious.

Much talk means much exhaustion;
Better far it is to keep your thoughts!



So Adrienne and I hung out with Lenny and Neko today. Kinds different to hang out with people and not play something, but it was quite pleasant. We had really just come to return Kill Bill, but oh well. It was fun, and we really should do it more often. Anyway...

I would like some comments on my Vampire game. On where the players would like to see it go, and perhaps what I could do to make the game more enjoyable. I know as an ST I ask this quite often, but I never seem to get any feedback on it, so I have to keep asking. So everyone playing just let me know. If all you're going to say is it's good and keep it up, don't bother because I get plenty of that. I would like to put in, though, that in my attempts to get people to Role play and interact they don't seem to do so, so if people don't really want to do that as much any more I can take it out some. But yeah, let me know. Email would be the preferred method of feedback so no one has to have everyone else hear what they're saying about the game, or you can use the guestbook or the knoll blog. All the player, that includes Carolyn. I know you haven't played much, at all, but you've been there a few times for the game. But if you have nothing to say that's fine too.

Quack Quack Emu SOund

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home