Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Saturday, April 10, 2004

I don't know what is up lately but I am really tired. We went and saw The Girl Next Door with adrienne's brother, don't bother. Then we were at Adrienne's mom's for a while, man am I glad Adrienne got out of there, it's insanely stupid there. So yeah, not much. Looking around for a new job, somewhere close, like 5 minutes away instead of 20 minutes on the freeway with crappy traffic on the way home. I think I'll try Safeway if Ostermiller tells me they probobly wont go on strike any time soon, and the army is looking better and better all the time. Anyway, that's all for now.

Quack Quack Emu Sound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home