Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Friday, February 13, 2004

Hmm...So we're gonna hear the truth from Lenny and Ostermiller has decided to do some introspection and become someone else. Well I think I'll just watch how things play out then. Last time I got involved in a game like that I ended up close to a nervous breakdown and almost losing one of my best friends. Not to mention I got reffered to the counselor at school, and had to endure looks of pity and shame from everyone who knew what happened, or though they knew what happened. But, so as not to sound like I'm being a cynical ass, this will be a rather life changing event, though I doubt in any way close to what Lenny and John are expecting. And just to clarify, I'm not insulting anyone, I'm just saying history repeats itself.

Quack Quack Emu Sound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home