Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Thursday, February 05, 2004

My neck hurts, and so does my wrist. I work to hard, I'm not paid enough, I don't sleep enoguh, I don't eat very well, and yet for some reason I seem to have alot less stress than most people. I'd like to share that secret with everyone who reads this blog, all 1 of you. ~Penguin waddles up and says "slide" hops on it's bellies and is carried off down the ice by the force of it blubber." Yes folks that's the secret. Fat penguins. No not fat pengiuns. you just ogtta let it slide. Let the things that don't matter truely slide. In the end if you just let things go the way their going then they'll go the right way. The real problem seems to be in lining people's idea of the right way with the real right way. But if you just let it go, let things take their own course, then the right way will seem like the lonly logical way. Trust me on this, I may have typed it out totally wrong, and it sounds like a bunch of crap, but trust me on this. Just let it all go and slide. ~Hops on belly and slides off down the ice after that penguin, getting a nastly friction burn in the process." It's a long slope, but if I walk I'll slip. If I slide, I'm in control.

Quack Quack Emu Sound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home