Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Thursday, October 30, 2003

Well it's that time again. No not time for everyone to burn in a firey pool of molten lava. It's time for me to blog. Ok, now. To everyone in the monster campaigne, Ostermiller and Brian really, I have bunches for it so get a day where you two can both be at Lenny's for an extended period of time at the same time. And Neko, but he usually shows up anyway. And any suggestions for the monster campaigne would be acceptable, putem in the guestbook or email, and I may allow other sto join after we finish with the elemental rings and whatnot, but until then it'll just screw stuff up. So yeah. Make it happen guys, or else there will be no horde for Neko to control.


Quack Quack Emu Sound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home