Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Sunday, August 17, 2003

ok, I'm back and I didn't go to bed. I have trouble sleeping, and not because of any sort of desire not to sleep but a desire to stay away. It seems lately, due to oversleeping, that I have trouble rationalizing sleep. It seems like such a waste. You lay in bed, all inert and stuff, for several hours doing nothing you can really control. Yeah I know it recharges your body and does all kinds of other biological things that your body needs, but I still feel like it's a waste of alot of time. Oh well, I'll go to bed eventually. Anyway, I would like to take the first step towards something...er..I don't know something. I do miss hanging out with you Liam, and I know you miss me too, so none of these pride crap about not missing me. I want to bury it, be done. I'll admit I spoke harshly, but it happened and it can't be changed. You have spoken harshly too, and unjustly, (I may have been unjust too). So peace and possibley being friends again? As a peace gesture I invite you to D&D (I can't remeber if you just didn't want to play because of the people last time I asked or because you hate D&D) anyway, it's a monster campaigne, there is also an evil campaigne but Adienne is DMing it so I'm not gonna invite you to that, she'd have to. Anyway, moving on, well I guess there isn't much to move onto at this point.

Quack Quack Emu Sound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home