Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

So I'm looking for a new job. My hand hurts from applications and I haven't even done very many. I hate looking for a job, I feel like a hooker doing. Oh well, can't win'em all. I wonder if anyone out there check my blog regularly. I almost never get comments. Maybe evenone just hates me. Oh well, I don't hate them, unless they're on my hate list. Then I really hate them. ANyway...

As I sat at my desk, frantically trying to compose this, I began to wonder why I was in such a hurry to do it, why I bothered. Much to my surprise I quickly got an answer. The little dinosaur sitting atop my computer piped up, and as if reading my mind, told me why.
"You do it," said he "because truly you want to."
"But," I said "if I wanted to I would not be questioning why I was doing it."
"No no no, on the contrary, that means very much that you want to do it, and to do it right."
I just stared at the little green toy that had come to life, very much confused. He again replied as if reading my mind . "You question it to see how important it is, in the hopes that the answer will justify doing."
"But could I not also be trying to find a reason not to do it?"
"No" said he with much more confidence than a plastic dinosaur should have. "If you really didn't want to do this then you just wouldn't. Without rhyme or reason you would stop." He blinked.
"Are you sure?" I asked him "I don't think..." There he cut me off and, just before becoming hard plastic with no voice again he said "That would be the problem then wouldn’t it?"

I like it. Yoshi's cute.

Quack Quack Emu Sound

3 Comments:

  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger Third said…

    Chase,
    You're an odd kid.

    Courtesy.

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger Lagartixa said…

    I check it regularly. I love you too! Just so you know. ;)

     
  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    Are you just figuring this out Liam? Or have I suddenly become a number that's not even?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home