Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Monday, May 31, 2004

So Lenny's blog has finially been removed from my links, took me lonf enough I suppose. Anyway, things have been hectic around here, but they've settled down. My cousin Ashley is now oficially graduated from High School too. That leaves only my sister, and her's isn't for ten more years. I suppose I should start looking up classes for next semester. I think I'll take fun classes for a semester. Maybe some dance, a little...something else. Oh, maybe I'll look into photo again, but that's a pretty lame class I hear and last time I checked it was a Saturday class. ~Shurg~ This will be my last week at UPS then I start at Subway. Hopefully it will work out better than lifting boxes. Not much happening now here. But the Pups enjoyed their long walk today. SO all's good. And if anyone would like an easier time paying for classes I have been told about CalGrats from a guy at work. They're work looking into and they're quite helpful for school. If anyone has any information on them they would like to share with me, I know very little about them, save they're money for school you don't have to pay back.

Quack Quack Emu Sound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home