Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Ok, now I'm pissed off. Turns out I got a W in my abnormal psych class because as it turns out it now has a prerequisite. It didn't have one last semester, or at least it wasn't in the schedule book when I signed up. And I know it didn't because I was all like "Wow, this would be a great class for my General Ed, and look I can take it without taking any other psychology classes first." I remember this and now this is a load of BS. I'm going to go talk to a counselor. I finished that class with a B and I'll be damned if that's going to waste without me at least getting my money back. That is such total crap. Anyway, I think I'll go talk to someone at the school about that this week, take Thursday off work or something. I can't believe this crap.


Quack Quack Emu Sound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home