Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Sunday, June 06, 2004

Guess what?!? Tomorrow's Monday and I don't have work. I'm not taking the day off, I'm not calling in sick, I just don't have work! Woohoo! Sorry, I'm happy about getting a new job where I won't be working every single, day except major holidays and the days I decide I just can't deal with my bosses crap. I'll actually have days off. Go me! But I do work Tuesday, so oh well. Anyway, on another note, we did stuff this week with Cody and Ostermiller and our other group of friends. And a little with Neko and like 10 mintues with Brian. It was definately different. It's weird when you bring people together from two different groups of your friends. It's like mixing explosives and gasoline, you just gotta hope there's not spark to set them both off because you're standing right next to the point of origin. Ok, so it's a pretty lame analogy, but that's life. Anyway I get beef stew tomorrow and pepper steak on Tuesday so my week is looking up. GO BEEF!

Quack Quack Emu Sound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home