Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

So I had a very tiring day at work today. They put me back on Blue wall. Damn them to hell. I've decided that my last day will be tomorrow instead of Friday. Now let me explain why. Our pickoff is taking the next two days off. Our best loader took today and is takeing the next two days off, Muhmmad took today and is taking the next two days off, and Sourez is taking Friday off. So that leaves me with unreliable Calvin and Ed. Now Ed's a good guy, but that leaves us with only two people on the wall. Did I mention that the Supervisor is probobly going to call in Friday as well because of the severe lack of people that will be there? Yeah. So tomorrow will be my last day at UPS. Go me. I start at Subway on Monday. Go sandwiches.


Quack Quack Emu Sound

1 Comments:

  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Lagartixa said…

    I love you sweetie! Hang in there for one more day!!! *hugs and kisses*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home