Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

I had my first day at Subway today. It was different. I made sandwiches and interacted with customers. Kinda creepy. No heavy boxes, no jerk ass boss with no idea what's going on. It was almost...fun. I work agan tomorrow, from 2-4. And the crazy thing is I have Tursday off! Of course I also work Saturday which is unusal for me, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. I get a free sandwich every shift and all the soda I can drink, plus a 10% discount the rest of the time I buy food there. It's crazy, i actually get some benefit out of my job besides money and stress and pain. I may just start to enjoy this job soon.

Quack Quack Emu Sound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home