Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Purple Stuff

Well, yesterday was not a good day for me. I spent most of the day laying on the bathroom floor and I realised just how disgusting it really is. Of course that wasn't really the main focus. The whole feeling like puking all day was why I was there. It really is amazing how much vomit can come out of you. I mean, yeah, the first time I had had dinner from the previous night so that was something but when I woke up at 2 this morning I hadn't had much the whole day and still managed to regurgitate more than the first time. Plus it really seemed like more than I'd had to eat in the past couple of days. ANyway, enough about that. I'm feeling a little better today. I had some rice, hopefully I can get some calories out of that and continue living. I don't reccomend yesterday for anyone. As nice as I always feel after vomiting the feeling didn't last and I just ended up feeling like crap all day, and most of the night. and it'll probobly catch up with me again today.

Quack Quack Emu Sound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home