Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Friday, June 18, 2004

Rams on a Mountain

Well I'm feeling better finially. I actually managed to get out and get some stuff done today. My stomach and I are back on speaking and eating terms. Plus there's no more vommiting. I work tomorrow, and so does Adrienne, her schedule is crazy. But it's temporary and she gets paid lots, at least we think she does. My dad is coming into town tomorrow. He lives in Virginia so I don't get to see him much. We're having a father's day thing for him Sunday and a little party for my Grandma the same day, for her birthday. It should be kinda fun. Adrienne is going to have dinner at her Dad's on father's day too so I think Adrienne and I are gonna lay around all day so we get some time rogether before we have to go. She's a sweetie. Anyway, I don't think anyone is really interested so I'll just go play big money at Coffee Break Arcade.

Quack Quack Emu Sound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home