Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Sunday, June 20, 2004

My god. Well I think I have come to a very important revelation. Short of Adrienne, and possibly Ostermiller and Neko, I don't think anyone in this group gives a damn at all what I say about anything. I am finding more and more frequently that what I say seems to go totally unnoticed. And I'm pretty sure Adrienne feels she is treated exactly the same way. Although I'm not really sure why I'm bothing posting about it, it won't change a damn thing either. But let me try to get one important thing through to all of my "friends". To all the people who might want to count me in their camp. If you hear nothing I have ever said or ever say again, hear this.

I hold no grudges against you. I hold not pity or spite. No regret and no hatred. And I have accomplished this by doing one simple thing. This thing I tell you to do now.
Step back. Step back from yourselves. Step back from your friends. Step back from your families. Step back and look around. Look around you and all you will see is what you are. Perhaps you will see nothing at all, perhaps you will see everything in the world you wished you ever were. But I doubt it. What you will see is the truth. What you will see is what you really are and you'll have to ask if that is what you really want to be. Do you want to be a reflection of your desire? Of your greed? you grief? Your predjuices? your fears? or do you want to be more? Do you want to be your insecurities? your confidence? do you want to be these things that so many people define themselves by? Or do you just want to be?

I want to be. And that's all I want anymore.

Quack Quack Emu Sound

1 Comments:

  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger Lenny said…

    As mentioned in a comment on a previous post, you and I need to talk in person without the rest of the group. Call me on my cell phone so we can set something up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home