Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Not as big a play list

So I don't have as big a music library as some of you, on my computer, but I figured I might as well do it. Ready? Go!


Q: What do you think of me, iTunes?
A: "Nobody's Listening" by Linkin Park

It doesn't even care. How can I believe it's answers if it's not listening?

Q: Will I have a happy life?
A: "Joy of Man's Desire/Angel We Have Heard On High" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra

I have to assume that's a yes.

Q: What do my friends really think of me?
A: "The Snow Came Down" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra

I'm cold? Because snow is cold. I suppose that might work.

Q: Do people secretly lust after me?
A: "Those Were The Days My Friend" by Mary Hopkins

So that'definitenate "Not any more." Oh well.

Q: What does [insert significant other] think of me?
A: "The March of the Kings/Hark The Herald Angel" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Sweet, she thinks very highly of me. I love you [isignificantfigant other].

Q: How can I make myself happy?
A: "Good King Joy" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra

So be nice to people? That's not really my style, but I guess I could try it.

Q: What should I do with my life?
A: "Prince of Peace" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

I realy don't think I can become Jesus, but I suppose it's worht a try.

Q: Why must life be so full of pain?
A: "In The Eye of the Sun" by The Doors

Because Jim Morrison is God? Yeah, I'm wiling to have pain if Jim is God.

Q: How can I maximize my pleasure during sex? (hey, it was on the list.)
A: "She's A Rebel" by Green Day

I don't know...

Q: Will I ever have children?
A: "Jesus of Surburbia/ City of the damned/ I don't Care/ Dearly Beloved/ Tales of Another Broken Home." by Green Day

Well, let's hope I'm a better parent than that.

Q: Will I die happy?
A: "El Paso" by Kevin Gilbert

Well damn, that's a yes, but I don't think Adrienne will be happy when she finds out about Felina and my frequent trips to Mexico. Of course, I'm be pretty happy when I can actually remeber those trips.

Q: Can you give me some advice?
A: "Christmas Eve (Sarajevo 12/24)" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra

I cannot possibly fathom what thise advice means, so it must be very deep and meaningful.

Q: Do you know where your children are?
A: "What is Christmas" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra

They're pondering the lesser mysteries of life?

Q: What do you think happiness is?
A: "Blind Man" by Aerosmith

Obvious paradoxes? So time-travel and being your own father I guess?

Q: What's your favorite fetish?
A: "Wild Pack of Family Dogs" by Modest Mouse

So that's kinda creepy. iTunes is a furry.

I have come to a definate conclusion after this quiz. iTunes is just picking random songs with no bearing on actual events, except where it's a good thing for those parts or true and profound.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home