Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

So Empty

Most of the people in my department at work have moved over to the new building. I say my department, but it's really just the area I sit in. I'm not actually part of ITSB I think, I just work on the project that's going on that happens to be located in the same general area. But not really in the same area any more since most of (if not all) of ITSB has moved over to the new building. So now it's pretty quiet, and that's kinda nice, but now Theresa (one of my bosses) seems less busy, so now she'll notice how not busy I am, and she tends to be in a foul mood, so it's not as pleasant as I'd like.

But let me clarify one thing for people. I don't do much work around here, that is true, but it's not because I refuse to work, but because they have nothing for me to do most of the time. It still confounds me why they were hiring two student assistants, or even one for that matter. And they keep bringing in these new consultants, and this whole thing is a mess, and they have nothing for me to do. Sometimes, when I'm really bored, I try to figure out how much all this costs in taxes step by step. I'm not very good with numbers, so I'm betting I'm getting very incorrect figures, but it's still kind of fun. Anyway, this is my job. And starting next week I'll be here more often until school starts, so I can make some money to pay for school, and books, and life. So yeah, I'm gonna go find a quiet place to read I think. Maybe browse the CoH forums for a bit.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home