Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Utility Post

So I'm not sure how many of my friends are aware of this, but I'm going to be going to Sac State starting next semester. I'll have a similar schedule to this semester (if I get all the classes I want) so I'll be basically unavailable Tuesday and Thursdays.

So yeah...
No more 13th grade for me. You know, it's kinda scary when you think about it. Who do I know at Sac State? Moe. Yes, I ran into Moe at my orientation a few weeks ago, but that's it. I don't know anyone there and I'm sure everyone is aware how good I am at meet new people. And if you're not aware, I'm terrible at it. New school, new campus to get lost on, more food choices I suppose. And I learned something very interesting about Sac State. If you find yourself failing a class midsemester you have to get permission to drop. You can't just drop so you don't have an "F" on your transcript. It's that crazy? Doesn't that make tons of sense? Wouldn't that really help at AR for people who load up on classes then drop all of them because they took too many classes, thus denying people who would have stayed in the class the whole time the chance to take that class this semester? But you, two sides, one coin. Sucks if you make a mistake and can't handle the class. Oh well.

I'm going to be taking 15 units, so I may be pretty busy next semester, and these are all real academic classes. No PE, or Lit Mag that have light or no homework. And I'll be taking a class devoted entirely to existentialism, won't that be fun? So everyone expect to hear school influencing what I talk about starting February, because I won't have much time for anything else besides that and D&D, and maybe CoV, and Capoeira, and sleep. I like to sleep.

Doesn't this mean I'm in 14th grade? Or am I finally in college for real?

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

1 Comments:

  • At 5:43 AM, Blogger 23r0 said…

    do will and win awards good luck to you fine sir

     

Post a Comment

<< Home