Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Adam Sandler?

So today I sat for 2 hours watching people go through binders. Well didn't really watch them, I finished reading American Gods, but that was the basic idea of what I was doing. Watching them go through confidential information, making sure they didn't take pictures, steal pages, make photocopies, things of that nature. It was pretty boring. And after that I have free time, probably for the rest of the day. And for those of you who don't know, Sunday is my birthday, and on that day I think Adrienne and I are going to go out to lunch. We'll probably make calls, but if we don't call you, you can call us and see if you'd like to dine with us. In other news, cats like catnip.

I think it's also a rule that if you have a blog of some sort, you must take quizy things and post the results. So here I am!




You are a

Social Liberal
(68% permissive)

and an...

Economic Conservative
(65% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Libertarian




Link: The Politics Test on OkCupid Free Online Dating


Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

1 Comments:

  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger Third said…

    actually, my cat doesn't seem impressed by the catnip.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home