Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Sunday, August 15, 2004

BROWNIES!!!!

So tomorrow I start my next semester of school. That should be interesting. I'll be there at 8 every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. And then I leave some time around 5 Monday and Wednesday and some time around 3 Fridays. I get to arch and yogify, and dance and stuff. It should be a good semester. And anyone else who may be going I'll have a break at 9 and 2 monday and wednesday, so if you want to find me I'll probably be in the cafeteria. Yeah. And I've been playing waaaayyyyyyyy too much City of Heros. I have a 9 blaster and a 10 defender. so yeah, I need to find something else to do with my time, like work on D&D....hehe. anyway that's all, I think it's bed time for me now. And Neko should have a bake sale.

Quack Quack Emu Sound