Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Everburning, eh?

So we played D&D again yesterday. We did two dungeons and it lasted somewhere around 6 hours but it was fun. But I think we all need to step back and think for a second . If a room in labeled "Certain Death" you probably shouldn't go in there. So yeah, 3 PC's died but overall the adventure was a complete success. Although some really good loot was lost when Lenny and Neko's character's were eaten since they had the Bag of Holding and Heward Handy Haversack. Plus Neko had most of his stuff in the bag of holding. Oh well. I'm gonna start working on a new dungeon pretty soon and hopefully we'll get to play again. After D&D we hung out for several hours. Neko went to Ben's ( I think) and Lenny went home to nap before work. Drake got stuck working late so we didn't see him at all. To bad, he's a fun guy. So yeah, we wandered around the neighborhood for a while, talked about stuff and had Arby's. We were heading to Hoagy's but they shut off their open sign as we walked into the Arby's parkinglot next door. It was kinda a bummer. Then we went back to my house, then to Tower then to my house and didn't play Monopoly, went to Carolyn's and played Munchkin with Brian. A lot more than I usually do on a day off. It was fun. Oh and Neko is giving me the Mage book because he's the coolest ever. I always wanted to have a chance to read through the whole thing but having a copy is even better. Thanks Neko. That's about it, I work in just about an hour then I might hang out with Brian some more since I never see him. Maybe I'll have something to update in a timely manner afterwards, but I'll doubt I'll remember.

Quack Quack Emu Sound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home