Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Friday, July 16, 2004

Subway. Eat Fresh.

So I get to work a split shift today. Go me =( 12:00-2:00 (just got home a little while ago) then 5:00-10:30. No fun. Oh well, at least I'm finially getting some hours. Wow, I'll have some money. Crazy idea. Anyway, no one comes to visit me at work, but then again I really don't have much time to talk to them while I'm at work. Hopefully the "dinner" shift will be slow. I don't think it gets very busy, but I've never worked it before so we'll see. Now it's time to relax until I go back to work...
 
Quack Quack Emu Sound

1 Comments:

  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Lenny said…

    Its not for lack of trying. I can recall four separate occasions when I tried to visit you at work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home