Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

So lately things have been rather...annoying. I have no idea to do with so much free time since I got my new job and I'm not working everyday along with no school. I hung out with Lenny and I've hung out with Ostermiller, but since my sleep schedule gets me up around 6 with Adrienne, and even if I go back to sleep I'm usually up by 9:00 I still end up with several houra of not much to do. I've played the video games we have been they are failing to hold my interest as Adrienne or I have beaten them and it's all just replay now. I've started training myself with the wakazashi, but it's way hot outside, and my soulders can only take so much. I cleaned out my dresser just because I hadn't in forever, but now I don't have that to do anymore either. I guess I'll find something to do eventually. Adrienne and I picked up Eberron, Complete Warrior, Complete Divine, and Expanded Psionics books for D&D, so I've been going through those too and they seem to be rekindling my desire for D&D. Maybe I'll run something in the near future, but then again scheduling is always a difficult takes and I may just avoid the hassle all together and wait for other people to run something and then use my vast book resources to make some really fun characters. Anyway, toodles.

Quack Quack Emu Sound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home