Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Monday, June 28, 2004

Well, today was different. Lenny and I actually hung out for a while. Without other people and without talking about Role Playing the whole time. It was fun. We had lunch and I found out I don't like Hummas...hommus...hummos...anyway. Yeah, it was pretty good. And after that I hung out with Ostermiller for a while. I got to look throught the new D&D book he got and play some Ninja Gaiden. It reminds me quite strongly of Devil May Cry, which I must say I loved. Anyway that's about all for today. Oh and we got direct TV installed. Now I'm gonna have to get used to watching cartoons at a different time because Cartoon Network, and probobly several other channels, is on east coast time. I got to watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force and it wasn't even midnight. Kinda strange. Anyway. Note to self, hang out with Lenny more, also watch more Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
That's it I think.

Quack Quack Emu Sound

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home