Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Thursday, July 15, 2004

And the winner is....

So guess what I found out when I went into work today...my assistant manager, Nate, quit. He walked out on the job the day before and now he's gone.  So I'm gonna be picking up a lot more hours, so maybe I won't be broke most of the time. Go me. Of course I'll have to work more often and for longer, but most days I don't do much anyway. Sometimes I hang out with people but not usually, so I'll have something to do. That kinda sucks about Nate though, he was kinda cool to talk to a bit and he didn't give me any crap at work. Oh well. Kinda screws him on a reference though.
 
I think that's most of it, oh and I'll be up for review and possible raise some time in the near future. So good times. I think I might actually posting my schedules since people want to hang out with me on occasion. But then again, that requires me remembering a weeks worth of schedule and usually I only remember the next day I work so yeah, we'll see. And I'm in all my classes, woohoo. I'll be in school from 8am until 5ish on mondays and wednesdays, and until 3ish fridays, I think.  So that'll be different. I usually only go from 8ish until 12 and then rush off to UPS, but I don't work there anymore! Enough of this nonsense, and I finished ninja gaiden. I need to contact someone people regarding some things soon, so yeah. Watch your emails and IM's.
 
Quack Quack Emu Sound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home