Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Friday, July 23, 2004

A Dragon, a Robot and a Barbarian walk into a bar...

So we played D&D yesterday and it went pretty well.  I couldn't get the pen off my matt very well but that's ok. Just draw over it until it becomes a real problem. So yeah. I hope everyone had a good time playing. It looks like I have this coming Friday off and so does Adrienne so maybe we could try to arrange a game in the morning or early after noon?  Any takers? Well let me know. If not we'll find time to play. I know Neko has stuff on Fridays and Lenny works Friday evenings so it can't be too late. I was think 11-12ish if other schedules work, so yeah. LET ME KNOW!!!!

Quack Quack Emu Sound

P.S. My feet hurt



1 Comments:

  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    Kludge like play Dee-un-Dee...

    *smacks Kludge*

    Yes. I'm down for the game too. 11am sounds great.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home