Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

They're in Meetings?!

So I'm at work again. There is just nothing to do today. I have had literally no work assigned to me today. I asked my boss and he was like "No, nothing right now." This is crazy because I've been here almost four hours. I have managed to do all my American Lit. homework though, so it's all out of the way. I think I will be doing a majority of my blogging here at work, when I have nothing else to do. I forgot to bring another book to read today, do I'm forced to rely on the computer for something to do. So far I've managed to partially map the Temple of 1000 rooms, I don't think it has 1000 rooms. Stupid lying temple. Anyway, on to other things.

Well, I had other things here, but I have since erased them. They were some musings on the past, more specifically my past, but I have decided against putting them up. They are far too jumbled at this point. I think I need to get back into writing, and I could put short stories up on here, like Brian does sometimes. But, again, I've been far to jumbled in my thinking to get anything down. I suppose I'll go find something else to do now, I don't really have much else to add.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home