Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Polar Bears

Damn it's cold at work. They need to seriously turn down the AC. Yeah, and I'm in pants and a long sleeve shirt. Anyway, other things. D&D was great this weekend. Neko's games are fun, oh except the fiasco in the bandit camp. I mean that was still fun, but that part wasn't great because PC's hella got dead. Oh well. I wonder how much exp we would have gotten for successfully defeating all those bandits. There were 30ish guys, and they were either cr1 or cr 1/2. And we were lvl 1. Oh well don't suppose it matters. We get to be lvl 3 now! I'm gonna keep playing the same character, but I'm changing his alignment so that he's not evil. That made it very difficult, though Jess and my character got along just fine. And now the super important extra cool announcement...................I get to start Betaing City of Villains!!!!!! I'm all patched and what not. Only suck thing is there are only certain times to play. Fortunately it's from I think 4-7 Mon-fri. So it still gives me plenty of time to play. It also limits my time so that I go get other things done, like my homework and my D&D game, which I'll be running this week. Anyway, that's probably all. Greenday was fantastic, but you can read more about it on Liam's blog.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

1 Comments:

  • At 2:34 AM, Blogger Third said…

    between you and Adrienne, with all the MMORPG playing you guys do, i think you need this shirt:
    http://www.thinkgeek.com/pennyarcade/gamer/7b35/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home