Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

So, I wonder who has actually noticed that I've started updating my blog again, and who really cares. For example, several of my friends did not know I had started Capoeira, but I posted about it on here more than once. So that tells me they obviously haven't noticed the updating. I think John and Liam both commented, but maybe I'm remembering incorrectly, so they know it updates, but do they really care that it does so? Or do they just have one more thing to read to kill a little time? I don't know, but I would lean towards the latter. Anyway, I suppose that's all. Maybe I should just delete this blog, it is keeping me from doing some reading right now that I need to get done today. I think I'll go do that reading then.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

3 Comments:

  • At 12:51 AM, Blogger Lenny said…

    I think perhaps you should delete this blog. In fact I think everybody should delete their blogs. Far too often I've seen what was once a venue to share experiences become a showcase of of interpersonal and intrapersonal strife, and a digital monument to vanity.

     
  • At 5:36 AM, Blogger Third said…

    although it seems incredibly shallow now, having seen what Lenny wrote, i thought i'd say that i noticed.

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Lagartixa said…

    I noticed too but you probably already knew that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home