Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Monday, December 12, 2005

[Insert Clever Title Here]

Unfortunately I didn't get the classes I really wanted at Sac State. The existentialism class has a prereque of the WPE (Writing Proficiency Examination) which I must take before the end of the semester because 'm a junior. And the kicker, even if I had taken it before the semester started, it wouldn't be in the record soon enough for me to count as completed for this semester. That blows, I really wanted to take that class. I hope they have it again next semester. Two of the other classes I wanted to take were full, so I'm mostly clearing out the little bit of general ED. required by Sac State. It's really hard to make a schedule when you have a day job and want to actually be able to make money. So lame. Oh well. I've decided I'll go back to the lit mag next semester though, stay on just a little longer since I'll have to time to get over there and do it anyway. Besides, it looks great on a resume. Lets see Fiction Editor, Creative Non-Fiction Editor, Associate Poetry Editor, hell, I could probably get Editor-In-Chief next semester if I wanted to, but I don't. And on that note, if anyone wants a copy of the magazine, let me know. The 2006 issue just came out, it's very pretty and has some fantastic stuff in it. They're $20 I think, maybe $21 in the bookstore, but it's not a bad price considering the product. Plus my name is in it something like five times. But not as an author :(

That's all.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home