Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Trans-Siberian, not Trans-Vestite

I have injured myself. I pulled a muscle at Capoeira Thursday, so I'm not sure when I'll get back there. Hopefully this week I can go again, but I don't want to push it. The party Saturday was a success, I think. It was ok, Adrienne and I missed most of it because Trans-Siberian started an hour later than we thought and lasted longer than anticipated, but it was freaking awesome. Seriously, it's up there with Green Day. Anyone who has not seen Trans-Siberian, I highly recommend it. They do this rock Opera that revolves around a kind of cliche Christmas miracle, but their musicians and especially their singers are just phenomenal. Plus their lighting was damn fine. So yeah, this post fails to describe how fantastic the concert was, but Adrienne and I are planning on seeing them again next year and I would suggest everyone else in the world do the same.

Adrienne also admitted that her mom is getting Aerosmith tickets for us, and her brothers and herself and I think one other person, who are coming to town February. She also slipped and hinted at tickets to the Disturbed concert in Janurary(the 13th I think). Everyone who likes any of these bands who didn't know about these concerts now should. I think that's all for now.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home