Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Life Update

As the title suggests, here's an update on what's been happening and what will happen in the near future, as it pertains to myself.

I've been working alot lately. And by working alot I mean being down town at work, while I may or may not have alot to do. Some days are boring and just drag on with absolutely nothing happening, others have a bunch of stuff that just makes the time fly. It's really a toss up, but it's gonna be boring for the next while because of some meetings going on every day. So yeah, that's work mostly. Though I'm going to get some good pay here, that should keep me covered for Sac State. Yeah.

And now that I mention Sac State, for the few of you who may not know, even though I've said it a bunch of times, I will be attending Sac State this semester. I'm a little angry that I didn't get the classes I wanted because of a stupid writing proficiency requirement. It's some test that you have to take around your junior year to allow you into "writing intensive" courses, but here's the real catch for me. If you have more than 75 units and you haven't taken this test, they put a hold on your classes and you can't do anything until you take this test. And guess who is transferring with about 70 units? That's right, me. So I have to take this test this semester, and pass it or I can't take any other classes at Sac State. I'm not too worried about passing it, I can write just fine, but damn, it's a pain. I will also be taking the ARC lit mag again this semester, because I very much enjoy it.

And other things I enjoy, I've been loving Capoeira lately. It's so much fun, and I've finally stepped up my practice schedule. I've gone from twice a week to three times this week (and maybe a fourth time tomorrow). It's a whole lot of great. The people are awesome, the exercise is spectacular, and it is just so nice to be doing something physical again. Ever since I stopped running I've really kind of let myself go in the Pascal aspects, but now I'm back. It's great. And also, I know it's a little early to mention, but in September there is going to be a big event. The 2006 Batizado, it's an annual event, and it's a real big deal. Anyone who wants to see me get my butt kick by a Maestre should go to it. But it's a ways away, so I don't really expect anyone to set aside the time right now.

That's most of what's going on, I think. I'm working on the D&D game, but that's not anything new, and it's really not that important to note because then the players will know too much ahead of time. And John and Lenny, if you're reading this and your characters aren't done, get them done now. I can't get you into the campaign if I don't have your characters (that includes backstory).

That's it.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home