Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Friday, March 10, 2006

So much reading

So I've been pretty busy lately. Lots of school, and work and homework and yeah, it's crazy. The weekend away in Tahoe was very nice though. We didn't do as much as originally planned, but it was nice to just be away. Plus, playing in the snow like a spaz is fun. Adrienne and I made a snow volcano and a snow fort with battlements. Then it got too dark and we had to go in, but that's ok. We out some stuff about the Capoeira people. They're interesting people, and good people. And we watched the Shining. It's a little scarier when you're in a cabin in the snow. I suppose it would have been a lot scarier if there hadn't been cabins all around us, but oh well.

And as for City Of villains, I know I haven't been on much, but you can blame Adrienne for that. She got me playing WoW. It's like a simplified version og Everquest. After a brief stint playing that game I have returned to CoV. And I suggest everyone else get their butts on there two, issue 7 is coming soon. And I have Spring Break next week at Sac State, but not at AR. Blarg. Relax all day, go to one class at 3 on Tuesday and Thursday. At least I get the relax all day part I suppose. So that's it for now. I still suggest that everyone go try out Capoeira.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home