Lightnings Tic-Tac's

I have redone the blog. It is now less offensive to the senses. Enjoy, I may actually post on a regular basis this time.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Random Update

Since losing my job things have been pretty uneventful. I've put in a bunch of applications with the state and at the Foundation but only had one interview. Other than that it's been mostly school and Capoeira. I'm frequently sore from going to Capoeira, but that's a good thing I suppose. Things are going pretty well at the studio. Lots of people are coming to the studio from the Sac State class so things are good there. The beginner classes are getting very full these days. Galego might just have to start kicking me out of those classes to make room for the beginners.
My thumb hurts. It got smashed with a stick last night doing Maculele. I don't think it's serious, but it's annoying. It prevents me from playing guitar hero.
I got all the classes I wanted for next semester and it's going to be a pretty busy semester (again). Let's see "The Modern American Short Story" "The Victorian Imagination" "Children's Literature Classics" "Capoeira" "Symbolic Logic" and some class that fulfills my race and ethnicity requirement. Go lots of units. Sixteen total, but 2 of the classes are undergraduate so they shouldn't be bad and there's Capoeira, which doesn't have homework. I am going to have so much reading to do.
But I'm graduating in just about a year. By fall of next year I'll have my BA in English to go along with my 2 AA's and then maybe I'll find a real job that might feel like a career (gasp!).
Well, I need to get back to an essay that's due tomorrow.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

1 Comments:

  • At 3:18 AM, Blogger 23r0 said…

    dude why to go i just found out im to classes shy of my first AA and that was without even trying but any whys keep it up

     

Post a Comment

<< Home